================================================================

Friday, December 29, 2006

Ever Heard These?

"There's no such thing as a stupid question."
"What did you say?"
"I said, 'There's no such thing as a stupid question.'"
"What did you say?"
"There's no such thing as a stupid question!"
"What did you say?"

******************************************************

"God answers every prayer."

"... the LORD will not hear you in that day." -- I Samuel 8:18
"Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it." -- Job 35:13
"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me." -- Psalm 66:18
"And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: ...." -- Isaiah 1:15
"Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee." -- Jeremiah 7:16
See also Isaiah 59:2; Jeremiah 11:14, 14:12; Amos 5:23; Micah 3:4; & Proverbs 1:28.

No comments: